Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall!




So, I mean fall is here, and although it's only cooled off a couple of degrees, I will take it!  Here are some pics of our serious Miles, who apparently doesn't like to smile, but sure enjoyed the pumpkins, and his friend Travis Wakefield!  

The other meaning of the title is that Miles had his first fall this weekend-it was rough!  I really was afraid someone would call CPS on me too b/c of course it was in public with tons of non parents looking at me as if I was the worst kind!  Why couldn't his first big fall be here at home-ugh!  He's so fine though and big fall to me means he cried hard for a minute, not, we took him to the emergency room or anything.  The only evidence was a bruise for maybe 2 days:)  I felt like a child abuser!

3 comments:

Stewart Stuff said...

Too cute! If you ever want free passes to the arboretum, let me know.

Candace said...

Yes, I would love them! We don't have a pass there yet and just use our friends' family passes:) Thanks Lauren!

Jennie said...

He is precious! (I found your blog on Christines...)
Jennie (Lane) Elverum