Monday, May 3, 2010

Here I am with my new ears:) and I am two months old!

Before with ear wells
and the new me with no ear wells-look how happy I am!



I finally got my ear wells off that were reshaping my ears! That's the great news, but the sad news is that I already have had my first ear infection, and my ear drum burst on Friday right after getting my new ears-not a good day! see my before and after pics of my cute little "ear muffs" that gave me so much character and had so many people asking questions for my first two months of life. Can you tell that I am a happy boy?

3 comments:

Christine Morris said...

precious -spencer already had an ear infection too!

Sarah Durham said...

Love that smile! He is adorable!

Carissa said...

Can't believe I haven't seen his new ears yet! He looks sooo cute! He looks more like you C!