Thursday, August 14, 2008

Forced into blogging

OK, so, I have been trying to figure out this whole blog thing for months, since before Miles was born, hoping to do it.  Obviously, 9 months later, I am still no further than I was when I started.  Really I am just doing this for the pictures and b/c my friend Melissa has forced me into it and sat patiently with me to TRY (and I say try b/c I am still having issues figuring out how to upload pics) to put it together.  I never wanted to blog b/c everyone is so witty and cute with theirs and I don't want to compete with the cute top ten lists, etc.  So, alas, here is my picture only blog:)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yea Candace!! Welcome to the world of blogging, which is now even better with pictures of Miles!!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

yes...i am so glad i came across your blog! it is so cute! miles is precious!

kinsey said...

so glad you are blogging! i hear about miles from katie, so i love to now see his pictures!

kinsey said...

oh, and he's ADORABLE by the way :-)