Monday, August 18, 2008

What I am doing at 6 months

I love eating!  I get that from my mom and dad!  I would eat all day if I could, and it doesn't even matter if my food is bland and gives me poopy issues!  I love rice cereal, and sweet potatoes, but will try carrots for the first time tomorrow!  I LOVE bouncing in my bouncer or standing and bouncing holding on to mom or dad's hands.  I sit up very well, and plan to give my mom a run for her money soon b/c I am really thinking about crawling.  My dad put up a swing for me outside and if you are a neighbor, you see us out there at least twice a day-I love it, but I think mom loves it for sanity reasons.  She seems to get bored in the house:)  I put everything in sight in my mouth, including my mom's toes (if she humors me and lets me).  I must take after my dad b/c I love to grab and reach for the remotes in the house.  Bath time and night time is my favorite thing now.  I reach for the crib at night-that, my mom says, I  get from her!  It's become kind of laughable about how little I enjoy nurseries-I love to get my mom called to come pick me up-at church, bible study, the gym, you name it, I love her to come pick me up before it's time for me to get picked up!  It's been a fun summer for me b/c I have hung out in pools a lot, and really like the water.  I like it so much my mom and dad let us be white trash with a baby pool in our yard.  When I am happy, I squeal really high and sound like a girl, to which my dad encourages me to take down an octave or two.  This is a fun time in my life, and I can't wait for all my new discoveries to come.  

3 comments:

Emily said...

This is great Candace!!!!

Candace said...

Thank. I decided to write a little by your "you can print it out in a book when it's done" prompting today:) I am becoming a blog dork!

Reid said...

I feel Bob's pain. Travis likes to make some occasional sounds that are, umm, slightly less than masculine. Candace, I demand an action shot of White Trash Miles in the backyard pool wearing cut-off jean shorts.