Monday, August 9, 2010

summer time 2010!!!

This summer has been great! it's my first summer with my baby brother, and we are having a blast trying to stay cool. I've become quite the fearless swimmer, and love any kind of water, and so does Charlie. Here some pics of our summer beating the heat!

Rockwall fun-feels like we are on the ocean:)



Fun with cousin Andrew


fun at the science museum with my ladies
Fun at home!


We've been swimming every opportunity we can, and one of my favorites was with my daddy for his birthday at Burgers Lake. You can see in the picture that I had so much fun, and played so hard, I fell asleep on the car ride home with my peanut butter sandwich unchewed in my mouth:)
We also went to Austin where we went hiking and swam in a swimming hole. The day was a close second to Burgers Lake!


My bestee Elle (Elwee) and I played with shaving cream to beat the heat! Fun but icky tasting and not fun in my eyes:)


Dadday and Papa and Elwee's daddy built us a nice new fence this summer too! Mommy was so very happy to have a nice new fence now! Thanks daddy, Papa and Elwee's daddy!

No comments: