Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas 2009



Wow, this year was so much fun! I am very into choo choo's as I call them, especially Shasham (my way of saying "Thomas", the train-as my speech therapist friend Em, should I be worried?:)), and I got to go see a real one in this man's backyard in Richardson. We went about 3 times this season and ride the choo choo, and it made me fall even more in love with choo choos and Shasam, and his friends that I own, Salty, Duncan and Smudger. I even bring them all with me to bed every night and nap time! Thank you again Pops and Grammy for that!

I also got to go see Santa this year and didn't exactly like him or the idea of a picture with him. So, mommy got to be in the picture and I never smiled for any of the pics! Even though I "got" Christmas this year more than last year, I was still confused about this Santa guy and Jesus and their difference. My mommy mentioned both often, so I would say Bible whether my mom mentioned Santa or Jesus. I still actually call Jesus a baby b/c I don't get that He ever grew up. We will work on it:) Either way, a great and eventful Christmas season!



We got to go visit my cousins Ees, Sammers and Odrew (Elise, Sam, and Andrew) in Austin and had so much fun. I love my cousins and any time I get with them. they have such a fun house and are such fun people!

My favorite Christmas gifts this year were my retro rocket as you can see above, my choo choos and track, my Thomas tunnel/tent, his Dallas cowboys figures, and airplane/airport. I am pretty easy to please, and love my toys!

No comments: