Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My favorite things at 2 years old

1. making mommy and daddy "seat" in the Thomas tunnel with me
2. Shasham (Thomas the train), Salty, Duncan and Smudger and their train track
3. playing with any ball
4. Sesame Street puppets or anything related to Sesame Street (the only characters I call by name are Elmo, Zoe, Bert, Ernie, and all the others I have distinct sounds for-Oscar is "rar rar", Cookie Monster is "num num", Big Bird is the chirping sound of a bird, Grover is ha ha-again Emily, is this ok and normal:)?
5. he loves to watch "shows"-some favorites are Dora (Dada), Chugginton (choo choo wain), Boz, Letter Factory (BBB), Mickey Mouse (Mittey), Sesame Street, Veggie Tales (Bible)
6. reading-Little Engine that Could, Courderoy books, anything Thomas or Sesame Street, Pooh, Bible
7. "Elwee"-my girlfriend and bestest friend Elle
8. Building tall towers with blocks (he calls them Bible towers)
9. Counting to 10, and saying the alphabet sounds and telling us the letters he sees, especially the "w"
10. dancing and listening to music, or playing music with daddy-especially piano and drums

2 comments:

The Russells said...

love this. so sweet and I love his little names for everything. so sorry we missed. Ended up missing BOTH birthday parties and only making it to dinner. I swear, I am JUST NOW getting this house back under control! XOXO to you guys. Love you!

Christine Morris said...

I am so glad to see you back on the blog! Can't wait to meet Charlie!