Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

This was a super fun year for Halloween b/c I actually had opinions about what I wanted to be! I love "shavoys", as I call Cowboys, right now. I loved my attached horsie and especially my Shavoy hat that Pops and Grammy gave me. They had no idea how much use I'd get out of it!

I also got to go visit some older people at a retirement home for Halloween. We all dressed up and brought fun treats to the old people, and they loved us! Who wouldn't?

I also go to see all my Square 1 friends (the friends I have know since I was 3 weeks old), and I went to Northwest Bible's fun festival and played all sorts of games. This was also my fist year trick or treating, and alhough I didn't quite get it, I just followed my older friend Rory to each doorstep, and then mom ate all my candy:) I love my life!

No comments: